4.03.2013

"shameless" photography plug.

(those can be shameless, right...??)

for those of you who don't know...i am a photographer!!
(very exciting stuff, yall.)
the year of 2012 brought me so much joy because i finally started my DREAM job. (and i say "job"...because up until that point, i had never gotten paid to shoot.)

i started my facebook page awhile back. (click here to take a gander and "like" my page.)
-and i finished my new blog's 2012 highlights over lent. (i didn't want to make any part of those 40+ days about me, so i waited to post about it.) (click here to take a gander at the blog.)















i am sooo-ooo excited to see what 2013 has in store for my photography. :)
(especially now that the weathers warmin up for me.)

to practice any art, no matter how well or badly,
is a way to make your soul grow, so do it."
- kurt vonnegut.

No comments:

Post a Comment