12.31.2012

i was created to love You. i was created to need You. i was created to know You.


as we are reminded of new beginnings, "second chances," and resolutions entering into this new year...let us remember that through Christ, every day is new.

"this means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. the old life is gone; a new life has begun!!"
- 2 Corinthians 5:17, NLT.

"forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. see, I am doing a new thing!! now it springs up; do you not perceive it...?? I am making a way in the wildnerness and streams in the wasteland."
- Isaiah 43:18-19, NIV.

"I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh."
- Ezekiel 36:25-26, NIV

"praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!! in His great mercy, He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil, or fade."
- 1 Peter 1:3-4, NIV.

"God's loyal love couldn't have run out, His merciful love couldn't have dried up. they're created new every morning. how great Your faithfulness!! i'm sticking with God (i say it over & over). He's all i've got left."
- Lamentations 3:22-24, MSG.

"Your mercies are new every morning, so let me wake with the dawn. when the music is through, or so it seems to be, let me sing a new song. old things gone."
- nichole nordeman, mercies new.

"and i'm so thankful for this life that i know, that i am no longer what i was because of Your love and the beauty of the cross...I can see your work in me, all things new in me."
- watermark, all things new.

No comments:

Post a Comment