6.02.2010

: )

"willingness means letting God's will become your own."
- anonymous.

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future...when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will listen to you. You will seek me and you will find me--when you seek me with all your heart.'"
- Jeremiah 29:11-13, NIV.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own..."
- Matthew 6:24, NIV.

"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends...So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love."
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 & 13, NIV.

No comments:

Post a Comment