6.07.2010

-------------------------------------

i don't know.
this could break my heart or save me...
nothing's real until you let go completely...
so here i go with all my thoughts i've been saving, so here i go with all my fears weighing on me...

[five years] and I'm still sober...
'picked all my weeds but kept the flowers,
but I know it's never really over.

i don't know.
i could crash and burn, but maybe at the end of this road i might catch a glimpse of me...
so i won't worry about my timing; I wanna get it right--no comparing, second guessing-no, not this time...

[five years] and I'm still breathin...
'been a long road since those hands I left my tears in, but I know...
it's never really over--no...
-wake up...wake up.

[five years] and I'm still standin here,
[five years] and I'm gettin better-yeah,
[five years] and I still am...
[five years] and it's still harder now,
[five years] i've been livin here without you now,
[five years, five years]...
[five years] and i'm still breathin,
[five years] and i still remember it,
[five years] and...wake up.

[five years] and i'm still sober...
'picked all my weeds but kept the flowers.

- kelly clarkson.

No comments:

Post a Comment