6.05.2010

like dorothy said, there ain't no place like home...(or somethin like that.)

today, as my family pulled in our driveway, i was thankin the Lord for bein back home where i can finally see some stinkin stars again...and as i walked into my house, i noticed thousands of tiny flashes goin off in our backyard...

and i realized...they were fireflies.

in the field behind our house, there was such the abundance of fireflies turnin off & on so recurrently that we all agreed it was comparable to bein in a stadium at a huge event with camera flashes goin off all over the place.
it was such an amazing thing to behold and one of my most favorite things i have ever seen...we were like -all- in awe.

: )

"i can hear that lullaby of a midnight train; it sings to me and it sounds familiar...and it calls to me like a warm wind blowin...and that's home to me-it feels like home to me..."
- little big town.

No comments:

Post a Comment