2.03.2013

my summer's mission trip application is all finished and sent in.

now...
pray.
pray.
pray.

i have prayed on this trip for a year now, that it would be God's will for me to go...and it has lingered in my heart for its entirety.
i am praying i am accepted.
i am praying that somehow in some way the Lord will provide the money to go. (a legitimate income-obtaining job would help.)
i am praying that if i am not accepted, other doors will open up for me to go elsewhere this summer--or possibly even longer.
i am praying that God's will and desires will become so innate in me
that they become my own.
i am praying to allow God to work in me until then (and thereafter), transforming me into who He has created me to be.
i am continuously praying and seeking God...because i want to, because i need to, because i have to.

i yearn for the day when i feel like i am truly doing exactly what God has created me to do.
i yearn to feel that contentment.

but until then...i will seek God, searching for it.

"show me Your ways, oh Lord; teach me Your paths; guide me in Your truth, and teach me...for You are God-my Savior, and my hope is in You. all--day--long."
- psalm 25:4-5, NIV.

(i will not find out if i am accepted until march; i will keep yall posted and give you more information when that time comes.)

1 comment: